In case you forget your windows password, you can use a password reset disk to reset your password or create a new one easily.
So, to create a password reset disk, follow the steps below
1. Insert your removable media (USB or CD/DVD)
2. Go to Start > Control Panel > User Accounts and Family Safety > User Accounts
4. A window will open, named “Forgotten Password Wizard“, click Next
5. Select the drive where you want to create a password key disk, and click Next
6. Type your current password, Next
7. Now the wizard will create a disk on your selected drive.
8. Click Next, when the progress is 100% complete
9. Click Finish, That’s it, you have successfully created a password reset disk.